This is another kind of delicious, chewy, cheesy goodness for you to try in your air fryer.
Tips to prepare the most delicious pizza rolls
- Don’t overstuff the dough. Spread a thin layer of each ingredient on top of the dough.
- Leave enough space between each roll for them to be cooked perfectly.
- Keep an eye on the rolls; make sure you are checking on them every 5-6 minutes.
- You can make adjustments to the recipe by using your favorite types of cheese or adding cooked sausage or ham instead of pepperoni.
- To make a vegan version of the recipe, use vegan versions of cheese and, instead of pepperoni, add veggies like mushrooms, peppers, or tomatoes.
Air Fried Triple Cheese Pizza Rolls
This is another delicious crusty cheesy goodness for you to try in your air fryer.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400° F (200° C).
- Using a rolling pin, roll out pizza dough on a floured surface into a ¼ inch thick rectangle.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly all over the dough.
- Sprinkle the dough with mozzarella and provolone cheese.
- Next, top with sliced pepperoni and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Roll the dough up tightly starting at a long side.
- Cut the rolled dough into 1 inch thick slices.
- Place the rolls into the air fryer basket and spray with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden. Check on them at about 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza rolls from the air fryer and serve!
Calories: 233kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 12gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 820mgPotassium: 132mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 309IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 211mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!