This is the best breakfast or brunch ever, made in a toaster oven. Include some hashbrowns or some tomatoes for a British feel!
Steak and Egg from a Toaster Oven
- Season steaks generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour in olive oil and add a tablespoon of butter. Place the meat, garlic and rosemary in a pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes on both sides. Using a tablespoon, continually baste oil and butter mix onto steak to create a golden crust.
- Take the meat out of the pan and leave it to rest on a cutting board. Remove garlic and rosemary as well.
- Leave the pan on heat and use it to fry the eggs. Crack the eggs in and season with some salt and pepper.
- Cook for around 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Serve the steak and eggs with some crispy baked potatoes. Enjoy!