The chicken kingdom has found a new king in newks chicken salad!
This recipe is incredible.
You will bite into a heavenly, creamy, sweet salad with different flavors and textures.
The vegetables bring in a nutritional touch, grapes add an irresistibly sweet taste, and mayonnaise brings all the flavors together to make the best salad.
Whether it’s a potluck or serving on game day, this is perfect for a summer barbecue or picnic.
Serve with fresh baguette slices for an excellent lunch, snack, or dinner.
To experience this fantastic treat, prepare this salad as soon as possible.
Here is a recipe to help you out.
Let’s get into it!
How to Make Newks Chicken Salad Recipe
Newks chicken salad recipe is a fan favorite at Newk’s.
Chicken, grapes, and pecans are nestled into a bed of mixed greens and tossed with mayonnaise.
It’s a simple and delicious chicken salad that can be prepared whenever you want, and it’s also straightforward to prepare.
Suppose you want something light and nutritious for your lunch or dinner.
Making a chicken salad at home can be pretty inexpensive when you make it yourself.
●2 lbs boneless chicken
●1 cup mayonnaise
●1 ½ tablespoon chopped parsley
●2 ½ garlic powder
●1 cup chopped celery
●1 ½ cup sour cream
●One tablespoon onion
●Three ½ cup chopped grapes
●Three. tablespoon sugar
●¾ tablespoon salt or to taste
●¾ tablespoon pepper
●One tablespoon of yellow mustard paste
1. Cut the boneless chicken into small strips and put it in a fitting bowl
2. Add onions and celery to the meat. Mix well
3. Sprinkle salt and add half chopped grapes
4. Put mayonnaise and pepper. Whisk to make the mixture gravy, then add the sour cream to get a creamy color
5. Add the spices to the mayonnaise mixture, sprinkle the onion powder, garlic powder, and chopped parsley.
6. Put the vegetable and chicken mixture into the gravy. Mix well, then cover and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours
Newks Chicken Salad Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Servings: 10 servings
Tips and Variations
●Skip the mayonnaise for a lighter option
●Use toasted walnuts in place of pecans for a crunchy addition.
●Marinate the chicken for 5-6 hours or overnight for more flavor and tenderness.
●If you are serving bread, toast or grill to prevent it from getting waterlogged.
Newks Chicken Salad Recipe Serving Options
Chicken salad can be a versatile recipe eaten for lunch, dinner, or even as a brunch item. The beauty of this dish is that it can be served with other foods easily.
1. Go all out for a fancy picnic by serving the chicken salad with various slices of bread and crackers. If you have time, make some homemade pieces of bread, but store-bought slices of bread are fine. Serve the chicken salad on croissants or as finger sandwiches.
2. You can’t go wrong with classic potato salad for a crowd-pleasing side. It’s creamy and tangy, which goes so well with chicken salad.
3. Think outside the bread box! Serve up your chicken salad in lettuce cups or on baby gem lettuce to make it a light lunch.
4. Consider serving the chicken salad with fruit to add color to your meal. A platter of melon balls will look pretty next to the chicken salad, especially if the fruit is seasoned with mint leaves and berries. Other fruit choices include grapes and berries.
5. Carrot sticks and cherry tomatoes are good choices for a hearty meal because they’re colorful and crunchy. Furthermore, you can also serve it with broccoli florets or green beans.
6. The classic option for chicken salad is a dinner roll which is soft, fluffy, and delicious and goes so well with the creamy taste of the salad.
7. If you’re looking for something with more crunch and texture, tortilla chips are another great choice that is perfect when you want to scoop up more of the chicken salad.
How to Store Newks Chicken Salad
Chicken salad can be a great addition to your meal rotations.
However, if you do not store it properly, it may go bad.
Keep this in mind when making the chicken salad.
●When you make a chicken salad, store it properly. Improperly stored chicken salad may spoil and lead to food poisoning.
●Label the storage container with dates to prevent it from going bad without notice
●If you want to store for long, don’t include mayonnaise
Storing for a newks chicken salad short time
The best way to store chicken salad is by putting it in the refrigerator.
Place it in an airtight container so that bacteria cannot reach it, then place it on a lower shelf because this is where the temperature is most consistent.
Ensure that you close the container’s lid properly to prevent contamination or bacteria from getting inside your chicken salad.
Storing newks chicken salad for long
If you want to store your chicken salad for a longer time, freeze it.
Put the chicken salad in a freezer bag or an airtight container before placing it inside the freezer at 0 degrees.
Health Benefits for Newks Chicken Salad Recipe
1. Chicken is an excellent source of protein, which plays a crucial role in the body’s production of hormones, enzymes, and antibodies. Protein deficiency has been linked to symptoms like slow wound healing, hair loss, and fatigue.
2. Eating chicken gives vitamin B, which is essential for energy metabolism, and selenium, a mineral that acts as an antioxidant.
3. Grapes contain powerful antioxidants like resveratrol, which may reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease, and high blood pressure. Moreover, they contain polyphenolic compounds that can help fight inflammation.
4. Chicken wings contain collagen — a protein that forms the basis of bones and connective tissues such as cartilage. A study suggests that consuming collagen may improve bone mineral density, reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
5. Including grapes in your food, provides fiber, which may promote regularity. In addition, fiber helps to prevent constipation by softening the stool and also helps lower cholesterol levels by removing bile acids from the body.
Hopefully, we’ve inspired you to make your lunch with a moment of joy every day.
Whether you go the wholesome sandwich and soup route or something else entirely, there’s no reason why your meals can’t be a time of recreation, reflection, fellowship—and yes, even delight.
While there are undoubtedly many different variations on chicken salad, this is one that you’ll be sticking with.
All the ingredients are fresh and flavorful, and they combine in perfect harmony as you bite into your first forkful.
Not only is it the tastiest food, but your team will look like a rock star for serving it if you own a restaurant.
Newks chicken salad will come in handy for those hot summer nights when you want a quick, no-fuss meal that tastes great and is healthy to boot.
Enjoy to the fullest when you are done making it!
How long does newks chicken salad last?
Chicken salad will usually stay good for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator at 40 degrees or lower and 10 to 12 months in the freezer.
However, newks chicken salad contains mayonnaise, making it lose its freshness easily.
How do you know if the newks chicken salad has gone bad?
If you notice any mold or an off odor, discard the leftovers immediately.
To prevent it from going bad, store it properly and label the container or freezer bag with the storage date.
Otherwise, skip the mayonnaise.
How do I prevent newks chicken salad from being watery?
The vegetables in the salad release liquids that make the newks chicken salad slippery.
To avoid this, whisk in some celery before serving.
Otherwise, you can add more mayonnaise or a spoon of yogurt.
Newks Chicken Salad Recipe
- Cut the boneless chicken into small strips and put it in a fitting bowl
- Add onions and celery to the meat. Mix well
- Sprinkle salt and add half chopped grapes
- Put mayonnaise and pepper. Whisk to make the mixture gravy, then add the sour cream to get a creamy color
- Add the spices to the mayonnaise mixture, sprinkle the onion powder, garlic powder, and chopped parsley.
- Put the vegetable and chicken mixture into the gravy. Mix well, then cover and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours