Yes. In an air fryer. Usually not the most beloved food around (especially with kids), these become some serious noms!
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half or quarters, but make sure the pieces are even-sized in order for them to be cooked at the same time.
- Don’t forget to check on the food and toss it around once or twice to prevent burning.
- Spread the ingredient in one layer inside the air fryer. This way both bacon and Brussels sprouts will turn out evenly crispy.
- You can serve Brussels sprouts and bacon with chicken, fish or some deliciously fried veggies like potatoes, garlic, or onions.
- To reheat Brussels sprouts, simply add them to the air fryer at 350-400° F (180°-200° C) for around 10 minutes.
Air Fried Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
Yes. Air fried. Usually not the most beloved food around (especially with kids), these become some serious noms!
- In a large bowl, mix brussels sprouts with bacon.
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper into a small mixing bowl. Whisk until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with Brussels sprouts and bacon. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place into the air fryer. Set the air fryer temperature to 360° F (180° C). Cook for 20 minutes, shaking the basket after about 10 minutes.
- Take out of the air fryer. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve. Enjoy!
Calories: 248kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 10gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 601mgPotassium: 524mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 930IUVitamin C: 99mgCalcium: 152mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!