I’m a sweets junkie, and these stuffed cookies are my new go-to.
They’re pretty much the easiest way to make something that tastes like decadent dessert, but with a few extra steps.
I love making recipes that you can just throw together at home.
But when it comes to stuffed cookies, I always want more!
The only thing better about these cookies is how easy they are to make!
You don’t even need any special equipment.
All you need is your oven, a deep dish cookie cutter, and a rolling pin.
So whether you’re ready for dessert or just looking for an easy recipe to try, I have all the stuffed cookies you’ll ever need right here.
1. Salted Caramel Brown Sugar Cookies
If you’re a fan of salted caramel, you’ll go nuts for these cookies.
The cookie features chewy chocolate ganache, which has been doctored with a little bit of brown sugar.
The caramel is so good that I expect it to be the star of the show.
It makes such a great sweet contrast to the rich chocolate and buttery cookie.
2. Rolo Cookie Cups
These Rolo cookie cups are a fun twist on the classic cookie.
They’re full of chocolate chips and crunchy Rolos, so they’ll make any cookie lover cringe.
But if you find yourself in need of an easy-to-make snack that doesn’t involve a lot of prepwork, then these cookies are for you!
3. Thick Oreo Stuffed White Chocolate Chip Cookies
White chocolate chips are the perfect addition to a cookie recipe, and these cookies are no exception.
These little gems will disappear fast.
And that’s only if you leave them un-dipped in the fridge!
If you need more than just a little something sweet, try this double-chocolate cookie with cream cheese filling.
4. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Since I’m not a big fan of Oreo-flavored food, this recipe may not be for you.
However, it’s great if you do love Oreos in all their glory.
The cookies are soft and tender, and they have the same chocolatey taste as any other chocolate chip cookie.
5. Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
I just adore cookies with peanut butter in them.
They’re chewy and soft, and you can eat a dozen or more without thinking about it.
And these are no exception!
The chocolate chips give them such an incredible texture, yet you’ll still get the rich peanut butter flavor from the filling.
6. S’mores Stuffed Cookies
Let’s kick things off with a classic, sturdier cookie that will surely please your sweet tooth.
A combination of vanilla wafers and marshmallows is stuffed with soft chocolate chunks and powdered sugar.
You can even make the cookies extra special by adding chopped nuts to the mix!
(Or maybe I should suggest dried fruit for added sweetness.)
7. Brownie-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
We all know that chocolate chip cookies are the most decadent of desserts.
They’re also one of the easiest treats to make.
These brownie-stuffed chocolate chip cookies have a similar texture, but they contain crescent roll dough and lots more chocolate.
The cookie is soft and moist, while the brownies are crispy and crumbly.
They take less than an hour to bake and require only nine ingredients, including three that you probably already have in your kitchen.
8. Nutella Stuffed Cookies
Nutella stuffed cookies are another fun cookie idea, but they’re not quite as sweet.
They have a nice balance between the two, though.
You get a little of something for your dessert and something for your cookies.
I think it works best with this recipe because you can also adjust the amounts to keep them just right.
Just be sure to allow time for these to chill before serving with ice cream or custard.
9. Big Blue Monster Stuffed Cookies
I love to make big batches of cookies for parties and family gatherings.
And these monster-size portions are fantastic.
They’re extra-rich, nutty, and texturally spectacular.
Plus, they look amazing!
You can decorate them with sprinkles and sea salt, or go all out and add a layer of peanut butter frosting.
Either way, it’ll be a hit.
10. Strawberry Pop Tart Sugar Cookies
If you’re looking for the perfect summer dessert, look no further than these strawberry pop cookies.
These sugar cookies are sweet, moist, and loaded with strawberries.
This tart treat is also a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
And it’s easy enough to make at home without having to rely on store-bought.
11. Churro Cookies Stuffed With Chocolate
This recipe is similar to the ones above.
It’s just a little bit more fun, though!
These churro cookies aren’t as crunchy and chewy as our traditional churros with cinnamon sugar.
Instead, they’re soft and moister with a light chocolate coating.
If that doesn’t sound like you, be sure to try these instead!
They’ll taste just as great but are much easier on your belly.
12. Strawberry Crunch Cookies
These strawberry crunch cookies are made with a secret ingredient that’s not allowed to be named.
So let’s just call it brown sugar!
The cookie base is the perfect combination of chewy and crispy, with the wonderfully sweet taste of strawberries.
These cookies make for a lovely treat during the holidays, but they can also be enjoyed any time of year.
13. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cookies!
There’s a certain sweetness in the salty caramel that’s hard to describe.
This recipe uses sweetened condensed milk for extra moisture, but you could use regular evaporated milk if you prefer.
The added cream cheese also makes these chewy and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
Plus, I love the contrasting textures of the salt and butter!
If you want something a little lighter, try adding some chopped nuts to the top of your cookies.
14. Soft Baked Brown Butter Funfetti Cookies
If you wanted to try something a little different for your holiday cookies, these are the ones to try.
Using brown and white butter, this recipe is insanely soft.
The cookie dough is strewn with colorful sprinkles and topped with funfetti batter.
I think this would make a fantastic gift or treat!
15. Cheesecake Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies
You’ll be tempted to grab the whole bag of these cookies, but it’s not necessary.
I like the simplicity of this recipe, but if you want that extra decadence, you can always add some chocolate chips or chopped pecans for a bit of crunch.
16. Teddy Graham Funfetti Stuffed Cookie Butter Cookies
You can say goodbye to your favorite cookies for good, because you’ll now be able to enjoy them again with these funfetti stuffed cookie butter cookies.
They’re so soft and moist that they melt in your mouth, but their taste is the same as usual.
The only difference is that instead of Oreos, they feature Teddy Grahams!
With a colorful filling of chocolate and vanilla (with some cream cheese and almonds), these also look pretty terrific.
They’re especially festive if you use mini-Teddy Graham cookies!
17. Fruity Pebble Pudding Cookies
Forget the flash cookies, and make these decadent pebble puddings instead!
These cookies are made with a simple pudding recipe that uses just four ingredients: milk, brown sugar, flour, and butter.
The result is a soft and chewy cookie that’s perfect for dunking in your favorite ice cream or coffee.
18. Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are sweet, salty, and perfectly crunchy.
The cookie dough is light in texture but chewy enough to give you a little bit of fudgy goodness.
Top the cookies with creamy, chocolatey filling and finish them off with sprinkles for a finish that’s divine.
19. Ganache-Stuffed Cosmic Brownie Cookies
If you love a crunchy cookie with a gooey center, these cookies are for you.
Ganache centers the brownie and then drizzles over the top.
It’s wonderfully rich but still light enough to enjoy on its own.
These are so good, they’ll melt in your mouth!
Cheesecake Stuffed Cookies With Chocolate
- 1 oven
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter
- ¾ cup (150g) brown sugar packed
- ⅓ cup (66g) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (222g) gluten free flour blend
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup (113g) chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Cream the butter with the brown sugar and white sugar using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Beat in the prepared egg replacement and vanilla essence.On low speed, stir in the salt, baking soda, and flour. Add the chocolate chunks and stir. Dough should be covered and chilled in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Put a baking sheet in the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees. Take the dough out of the fridge.
- Roll the dough into balls using your hands. Each dough ball should be slightly flattened before a teaspoonful of cream cheese is placed in the middle of each disc. More dough should be used to thoroughly encase the cream cheese in each before being rolled into a ball. Bake for 10–11 minutes after placing on baking sheet. Cool for thirty minutes on the pan.
- 25 Easy Cool Whip Recipes - February 24, 2023
- 25 Easy Chuck Steak Recipes - February 24, 2023
- 25 Simple Camping Breakfast Ideas - February 24, 2023