If you love comfort food, then you probably hold Logan’s Roadhouse rolls in high regard.
Their rolls are so good; you can’t justify eating anything else when you go there.
Logan’s Roadhouse rolls’ appearance is what draws your attention.
They’re usually gigantic, with a nice golden brown touch to them, making them look like pillows of hot-buttered deliciousness.
Their soft and fluffy texture tends to make you want to squeeze them.
Often, the rolls are warm and tender on the inside, which speaks well of their freshness and the buttery taste makes them the star of the show.
The following recipe will tell you how much butter, sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon you’ll need to make flaky, soft, and buttery Logan’s Roadhouse rolls that can rival any main dish..
A good Logan’s Roadhouse roll will take a sandwich from good to excellent.
Great rolls will make it even better, whether you like ham, turkey, chicken, or a hamburger.
The recipe starts with a straightforward nine ingredients dough, making you feel confident baking homemade rolls.
Logan’s Roadhouse rolls are excellent when fresh out of the oven, but they’re also great at room temperature.
The texture is like a nice thick slice of French bread, but with the added sweetness of honey and cinnamon.
They’ll be soft and fluffy on the inside and golden with crispy brown butter on the outside-much tastier than anything you’ll be able to buy in your supermarket..
Cinnamon butter is a wonderful combination of different ingredients.
It is one of the most delicious toppings you can put on warm, just-out-of-the-oven bread rolls.
Use these simple instructions to make it;
Before serving the food:.
How many calories does each Logan’s Roadhouse roll have?
There are 227 calories in each roll.
This means each serving has 43 percent fat, 48 percent carbohydrates, and 9 percent protein.
Can you freeze Logan’s Roadhouse rolls?
You can freeze Logan’s rolls.
Put them in plastic wrap or foil if you plan not to eat them all right away and pack them into a storage container or freezer bag.
Logan’s Roadhouse rolls freeze well after proper cooling.
After that, the texture of the bread will begin to suffer from freezer burn, so you might want to experiment with timing to find out how long they’ll stay just as delicious while still keeping your bread safe.
Logan’s Roadhouse rolls are easy to make.
With this recipe, you can make this comfort food soft and fluffy inside and golden with crispy brown butter on the outside.
You will find them much tastier than other rolls you get from the supermarket.
How to Make Perfect Soft Logan’s Roadhouse Rolls
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup dehydrated skimmed milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 slightly beaten large egg
- 8 tablespoon butter melted but cooled slightly
- 2 tablespoon butter-flavored shortening
- 8 tablespoon unsalted softened butter
- 2 ounce granulated sugar
- 2 ounce brown sugar
- 4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon milk
- Put 2 cups of flour, sugar, and salt into a large bowl. Add yeast and dry milk, stir until it’s smooth, and set aside.
- Add the warm water to the egg in a mixing bowl, and whisk them together. Logan’s house rolls recipe calls for mixing dry and wet ingredients separately before combining them. Combine this mixture with the ingredients you set aside in the bowl.
- Combine ingredients by beating 150 strokes by hand and stirring well. This is your most crucial step, so don’t rush it!
- Add half of the melted butter to a bowl, and beat until it’s mixed into the dough. Add the remaining flour, 1/3 cup at a time, flattening the dough after each addition. It will allow the yeast to have enough space to spread out while it works its fermentation magic. Beat again until it’s mixed in well.
- Put the bowl in a warm environment after wrapping it in plastic wrap. Please put it in an oven with a pan of hot water to keep it warm and wait for it to rise for half an hour. This is an excellent time to start soaking your raisins and walnuts in the barrels.
- Once the dough rises, please remove it from the oven and punch down to remove excess air bubbles. Turn it onto a floured surface and add some flour if the dough is sticky. After kneading for a few minutes, roll out into a rectangle.
- Spread butter-flavored vegetable shortening evenly over the top and bottom of a 12-cup muffin pan. Pour all the batter into the pan. Make 12 rolls and place them in each muffin-pan cup (they may not be perfectly rounded). Spread the dough with half of the remaining butter.
- Allow the rolls to rise in a warm, draft-free place for about ½ hour without covering them. Bake the Logan’s Roadhouse rolls for 16-18 minutes on the middle rack of an oven preheated to 400 degrees F. Spread the remaining butter gently over the rolls and enjoy your fresh batch of homemade Logan’s Roadhouse rolls.