This is an excellent Sunday meal. To add extra flavor, season the lamb with some black pepper and sea/kosher salt before.
You can also use a sauce to go with this:
Roast Lamb Sauce
- Dill – 1 part
- Parsley – 4 parts
- Garlic – 1/8 parts
- Extra Virgin olive oil – 2 parts
- 1 orange, zested, or 1 part orange juice, or 1/3 parts lemon juice
- Salt to tase
Mediterranean Roasted Lamb from a Toaster Oven
- Preheat the oven to 400º F (190º C).
- Arrange potatoes, carrots and red onions in a baking tray. Season with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper. Using a knife cut little holes all over meat to put garlic and rosemary inside. Place the lamb on top of the vegetables. Drizzle with olive oil and put in the oven.
- Roast for around 30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 320º F (160º C) and roast for another hour and a half.
- Take the meat out of the oven and slice into pieces on a cutting board. Leave to rest.
- Serve sliced lamb with a few spoons of veggies. Enjoy!