This is a savory but yer refreshing and fresh dish.
For this recipe, you will need a cast iron skillet.
Avocado & Garlic Sauce Shrimp Burger
This is a savory but yer refreshing and fresh dish. For this recipe, you will need a cast iron skillet.
- 1 Skillet
For the Burger:
- 2 burger buns
- 2 avocados sliced
- 1 lettuce chopped
For the Shrimp Patties:
- Roughly chop one half of shrimps and leave aside.
- Place the rest of shrimps in a food processor. Add onion, green onion, beaten egg, bread crumbs, parsley, cilantro, salt and pepper. Pulse all together until the mixture is well combined.
- Add in the chopped shrimps and stir.
- Form into 4 patties with your hands.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and start frying the patties. Cook each side for 4-5 minutes. Once cooked, leave the patties aside on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise and grated garlic. Drizzle with lime juice and season with salt and chopped cilantro.
- Cut burger buns in half. Take the bottom half and cover it with some chopped lettuce. Add a spoonful of garlic sauce. Place a shrimp patty and a few slices of avocado on top. Spread another layer of sauce and cover with the top burger bun. Serve with fries and a dip bowl with the remaining garlic sauce!
Calories: 901kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 34gFat: 70gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 358mgSodium: 1964mgPotassium: 1002mgFiber: 10gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 1521IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 355mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!