Forget all the edible stories you’ve heard.
The magic butter gummies are the new wave taking every party by storm.
The edibles market is rapidly increasing.
Living in the 21’st century means that people are coming up with fun and creative ways to enjoy their weed.
Store-bought edibles are slowly getting replaced.
In addition to its premium taste, the Magic Butter gummies have made it easier for anybody who needs to cut down smoking or quit altogether.
The ingestion method has become a healthier alternative to smoking which makes it safer without watering down its effects.
Let’s cut the chase and show you one of the easiest recipes you can try, even with a little-to-no edible cooking experience.
While the full benefits of magic butter gummies are still unclear, they are still a tastier way of getting the benefits of CBD.
According to the WHO, CBD is well tolerated and with a good safety profile.
This means you can’t suffer addiction and any side effects could be a result of other drug interactions.
Are you tired of your local dispensary’s version?
Well, if making gummies from scratch has been a struggle for you, then you’re now out of excuses.
Grab your Magical gummy Kit and start working your magic.
It’s as easy as adding water and herbal extracts.
Pour your mixture into the molding trays and pop in the freezer.
Wait for an hour and start munching on your edible gummy goodness.
The natural flavors will have your mouth bursting with fruity flavor every time you reach for one.
Whatever the weather, one can never be enough.
Q: Can I use Apple Cider Vinegar instead of Citric Acid in my gummies?
If you want all the detox health benefits in your magic butter gummies, then apple cider vinegar is a great substitute.
Apple cider vinegar helps control blood sugar and also assists in protein digestion.
Q: What can I use to add an extra fruit punch to my butter gummies?
A: Try adding honey, orange extract, cherry pomegranate juice, or cherry gelatin.
My gummies always come out so delicious and with an extra fruity kick.
Q: Can I replace the alcohol tincture as the base for my magic butter gummies?
A: You can replace the alcohol tincture with coconut oil.
Coconut oil works great because it helps maintain solidity at room temperature.
There you go!
The most delicious way to enjoy your edibles and keep your bragging rights.
If you’re running out of ideas on what snacks to make on your next game night, try these magic butter gummies.
Not only are they guaranteed happiness candy, but also a great way to get vitamins and minerals into your diet.
Make these special treats for your loved ones and make your game nights unforgettable.
Store your gummies in your freezer and enjoy them for up to six months.
Why Magic Butter Gummies Are The Newest Party’s Must-Haves
- 12 ounces Flavored Gelatin
- 1 cup chilled Fruit Juice
- ½ ounces Unflavored Gelatin
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon Tart
- ½ tablespoon Flavor
- In a large bowl, mix all the gelatins and citric acid.
- Stir ¼ cup honey or agave in a separate bowl and the chilled fruit juice of choice.
- Carefully mix it into the Gelatin until everything is perfectly combined.
- You should have a syrup consistency.
- Set aside the gelatin mixture to soften while you reduce your tincture.
- Place a large non-stick sauté pan on low heat.
- Allow your tincture to reduce slowly until almost all the alcohol evaporates.
- Be careful not to burn.
- The result should be concentrated Magical Butter Oil (MBO).
- It should be like molasses.
- Start adding flavor extract two tablespoons of honey or agave.
- Carefully swirl your pan in a circular motion until the Magic Butter Oil mix resembles molasses again.
- Allow it to cool.
- Once it reaches room temperature, add your gelatin mixture.
- Whisk your gelatin mix into the pan with the MBO and start simmering the gummy concoction over medium-to-low heat.
- Keep stirring for about 7-10 minutes or until the Gelatin completely dissolves.
- Pour your ready gummy mix into a large measuring cup with a spout.
- Transfer your mixture into your molds and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Remove your Magic Butter Gummies from the molds and enjoy with your loved ones.