I’m sure most of you are familiar with the classics, strawberry desserts and shortcake.
However, I’ve never seen a recipe for strawberry pie.
This is crazy to think about, but strawberries are one of the most popular fruits in the U.S.
That means there must be a recipe out there to make the sweetest, most delicious strawberry pie.
And believe me, it is absolutely delish!
Creamy and dreamy with just the right amount of sweetness.
There are a few different ways to make this amazing dessert.
If you want something quick and easy, you can use fresh strawberries and just toss them in the pie.
If you want to take your recipe to the next level, though, I have you covered!
Today, I’ll show you how to use frozen strawberries for this decadent treat.
You’ll need an ice cream maker if you don’t have one already.
If you don’t already have one, you can get an ice cream maker for $15 or less online.
Now let’s get cooking!
1. Strawberry Hand Pies
If you love the classic strawberry hand pies, but want to make them a little healthier, these are for you.
You’ll use fresh strawberries instead of jam and add whipped cream for that indulgent dessert feel.
And I love how these look!
2. Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
These cookies are almost like little cheesecake bars.
Instead of all the cream cheese, you’ll use strawberries for a more strawberry-like taste.
You can also add some chocolate chips to make them extra decadent.
3. Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
This cheesecake has the same sensational strawberry filling as its predecessor.
So, if you like strawberries and cheesecake, this recipe is a must-try.
The only difference between them is that this one comes with chocolate chips in the filling.
You can also add some chocolate shavings to make it more decadent.
4. Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes Recipe
This recipe is for strawberry and cream cupcakes.
They’re soft, moist, and packed with fruity flavor.
As we all know, strawberries are best in freshness.
So if you can find them locally, that’s ideal.
Of course, you could also use canned or frozen berries to save on time and make the recipe even easier.
The frosting is almost self-explanatory; it’s made of whipped cream and powdered sugar.
It’s a simple but effective way to top your cupcakes.
5. Strawberry Cupcakes
I don’t have a bowl and spoon to make these, but I can do those things for you.
These light and fluffy strawberry cupcakes are already sweet and buttery on their own.
But when you add the whipped cream frosting on top?
Well, that takes it to a whole new level of deliciousness!
The frosting is full of chopped strawberries, much like the cake itself, so this is definitely not an after-school treat.
Still, it will still be warm enough for six or seven kids (or adults!) to enjoy one slice.
So if your family likes more of a dessert feel than a actual “kids’ party” meal, try this recipe instead.
6. Strawberry Sorbet
This strawberry sorbet is the perfect treat for any occasion.
The vibrant red color and slightly tart flavor will grab your attention right away.
Add a dollop of whipped cream on top, and you’ll have a beautifully sweet and refreshing dessert in no time!
7. Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
If you’re looking for a fun, light dessert to serve at your spring gatherings, this strawberry swirl cheesecake is just the thing.
The fruity filling packs a powerful punch of strawberries and cream.
The crispy graham cracker crust adds an extra crunch that balances out the sweetness of the filling.
This cheesecake is also elegant enough to serve during formal dinner parties.
8. Strawberry Shortcake Cake
In the mood for a light and fluffy cake?
Then you’ll love this strawberry shortcake cake!
This dessert features a layer of strawberry shortcake baked to crispy perfection.
The ripe strawberries are sweet, juicy, and perfectly tart.
The whole thing is then topped with whipped cream and fresh berries.
I think this would be great as an after-dinner treat or a dessert for breakfast!
9. Shortcut Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
Only a few ingredients and 5 minutes will get you these delicious cinnamon rolls.
Not only do they taste great, but they’re packed with a healthy dose of cinnamon.
To make them extra filling, add some cream cheese frosting to the dough to create an even more delectable treat.
10. Strawberry Napoleons
Napoleons are a delightful, buttery pastry that is so delicious, you’ll want to lick the plate clean.
This one-of-a-kind treat combines both sweet and savory elements with chocolate.
So whether its white chocolate ganache or strawberry jam filling, it’s pretty amazing.
The only problem?
You have to make them yourself!
You can find napoleons in many stores and even some grocery stores.
However, if you make your own, they’re better than store-bought.
Trust me on this one!
11. Black And White Strawberry Layer Cake
This cake has layers of strawberry filling and crumbly black and white streusel.
I think it’s probably one of the easiest cakes on this list, but who cares about ease?
It’s a fabulous dessert that tastes like a slice of summer with nothing more than a few handfuls of fresh fruit.
12. Strawberry Crunch Cupcakes
You’ll love these cupcakes as much as I do.
Who doesn’t love a good strawberry?
Between the moist, fluffy cake and the creamy frosting, they aren’t just sweet and decadent; they’re also tasty and refreshing.
The blueberries add some tartness to balance out the sweetness (and helps keep them from being too muddled), but any berries work well in this recipe.
Thinly slice your strawberries and toss them through with the cream cheese filling for a beautiful rainbow of red, blue, and purple berries.
13. Classic French Strawberry Tart
This classic French strawberry tart is a beautiful balance of sweet, creamy, and tart.
Filled with strawberries, which are bursting with sweet flavors, this dessert will please all your senses.
The filling is always made with flour.
This prevents the fruit juices from soaking into the pastry and turning it soggy.
I recommend making up some different fillings for this recipe.
Some are more tart while others have a sweeter taste.
This tart will be sure to impress when you present it at your next party!
14. Keto Strawberry Cake
You can’t have too much of a good thing when it comes to strawberry desserts, right?
This cake is sweet, tender, and perfect for any occasion.
It’s also gluten-free and keto-friendly!
The combination of almond butter and coconut flour gives the cake both a super moist texture and an incredible subtle sweetness.
If you’re not feeling sweets after dinner (or breakfast), this dessert is the perfect mid-day snack.
And with strawberries on top, it looks so good that you won’t even miss the carbohydrates.
15. No Bake Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake
I know that cheesecake is always the go-to dessert, but I think it’s time to give vegan cheesecake a try.
The key to making this super thick, velvety-rich strawberry cheesecake is to use cashew cream cheese.
You could also use greek yogurt or nut milk for an extra layer of flavor.
If you want it extra decadent, try using some chocolate ganache in your topping too!
16. Fresh Strawberry Mousse
Strawberries and mousse are a match made in heaven.
This recipe is the proof of that.
Packed with strawberries, this mousse has a sweet and tart flavor.
Let’s not forget the creamy texture as well!
It’s an easy-to-make dessert that tastes like summer in a bowl.
17. Strawberry Lemon Blondies
I think you’ve probably had blondies before, but have you ever tried them with strawberry and lemon?
If not, you’re in for a real treat.
These blondies are made with chewy, buttery blondie cookies that are sweet and tart at the same time.
They also have a hint of tartness from the strawberries that I just can’t get enough of.
18. Strawberry Sauce
When it comes to strawberry sauces, this recipe is light and refreshing.
It’s delicious on ice cream, cake, and even in soups.
Plain Greek yogurt works for this recipe as a thick and creamy base.
And if you want to add extra sweetness and tartness to the mix, try adding some sugar or honey.
Top tip: don’t be too aggressive with the sugar!
You want it to simmer just until it turns a golden brown color.
19. Cheesecake Tacos
These cheesecake tacos are the perfect treat for any occasion.
They’re not only delicious, but they’ll also show off your kooky side!
The base of these tacos is a rich and creamy cheesecake loaded with raspberry jam and whipped cream.
Add some fresh fruits and a sprinkle of nuts on top, and you have an unforgettable dessert that will make anyone happy.
20. Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Croissants
As the name suggests, these are cheesecakes with a twist.
The cream cheese and sour cream filling is pure heaven in between two buttery croissants.
These fluffy squares are so good that no one will even know they’re not made from cake!
Filled with lemon curd and fresh strawberries for a pop of color, these have such a lovely combination of flavors.
Trust me; you won’t be able to stop at just one slice!
21. Strawberry Shortcake Trifles
These sweet and refreshing trifles are just what you need for an afternoon tea or brunch.
Every bite is like a burst of strawberry goodness.
They feature a light, cake-like texture with strawberries and cream filling in between.
There’s even a little white chocolate shavings on top for good measure.
They’re so easy to make and look stunning when they’re served up!
22. Crustless Fresh Strawberry Pie
Nothing beats the freshness of strawberries in a pie.
This one is a little different, though, and you won’t believe how good it tastes.
It takes no more than 20 minutes to make and requires only 10 ingredients.
If you want something that’s sweet, creamy, and just a bit tart, this is the recipe for you.
You can serve it as a dessert or add some whipped cream on top for an extra special treat.
23. Strawberry Honey Custard Tarts With Lemon Curd
I’m a sucker for tarts and I love these sweet strawberry honey custard tarts with lemon curd.
They’re so incredibly easy to make, too.
You can have them ready to serve in under an hour.
The tartness of the lemon curd pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the strawberries.
If you love strawberry pie but don’t feel like making a full-blown pastry crust, this is it!
24. Strawberry Almond Flour Cake
This strawberry almond flour cake is the perfect combination of sweet and buttery, with a hint of nuttiness.
It’s also sturdy enough to hold its shape when served.
I love the crumbly texture that you get from almond flour.
It just gives all your cakes and cupcakes extra body.
Plus, it works wonderfully in baking because it doesn’t turn soggy at even the lowest temperatures.
(For those who don’t know, “soft as a baby blanket” means that something is tender but not mushy.)
25. Strawberry Glaze
If you’ve never tried strawberry glaze before, this is the recipe to try.
It’s a sweet and sticky way to finish off your fresh strawberries.
This simple recipe takes just 25 minutes to pull together.
Just be sure to let it cool before serving it.
Classic French Strawberry Tart
For the pâte sablée:
- 233 g all-purpose flour
- 67.5 g sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 125 g unsalted butter chilled and cubed
- 1 large egg
For the crème pâtissière:
- 1 cup milk 2% or whole
- ½ tsp vanilla extract or seeds from ½ vanilla bean
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tbsp cornstartch
- 5 ½ cups strawberries fresh, washed, hulled and halved
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
Make the pâte sablée
- To make the crust, whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt in a mixing dish. Mix in the cubed butter with your fingertips (or pulse in a food processor) until the mixture is crumbly and pea-size flecks of butter remain visible. Mix in the egg until the dough comes together in a ball; do not overmix. Cover the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) with a rack in the center.
- Prepare a 9-inch (23-cm) tart pan by greasing and flouring it. Place the dough on a floured board and roll it out to a 12-inch (31cm) circle. Place the crust in the pan. Remove any excess crust that hangs over the edge, then use a fork to puncture the bottom of the crust all over. To prevent the pie crust from blowing up during baking, line the top with foil or parchment paper and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
- For 20 minutes, bake the crust. Remove the parchment paper with the weights and bake for 10 minutes more, or until the edges of the crust are slightly brown. Let to cool fully.
Make the crème pâtissière
- Warm the milk and vanilla in a medium saucepan over medium heat to produce the crème pâtissière. Meanwhile, whisk together the egg, egg yolk, and sugar in a mixing dish until lighter in color and fluffy. Incorporate the flour and cornstarch. Pour the milk into the egg mixture when it is just simmering and whisk until combined.
- Return to the saucepan, whisking occasionally, and remove from the heat when it begins to thicken and bubble. Pour into a clean dish and cover with plastic wrap, making sure the wrap touches the whole surface of the crème to avoid a skin from developing. Let to cool fully.
- Place the crust on a serving platter to start assembling the tart. Cover the bottom of the crust with the crème pâtissière. Wash, drain, de-stem, and cut the strawberries in half. Place them in a circular pattern on top of the crème (bottom side down).
- Warm the apricot jam in the microwave for 15 seconds, then pour it through a fine mesh sieve if necessary (to discard of fruit chunks). Brush the jam gently over the strawberries. Before serving, chill the tart for at least one hour.
- 25 Easy Cool Whip Recipes - February 24, 2023
- 25 Easy Chuck Steak Recipes - February 24, 2023
- 25 Simple Camping Breakfast Ideas - February 24, 2023