Don’t you just love chocolate chip cookies? I know I do.
And there is nothing better than a fresh, warm chocolate chip cookie straight from the oven.
These cookies are soft, chewy, and full of chocolatey goodness.
They only take a few minutes to bake.
As we all know, chocolate chip cookies are a classic dessert that everyone loves.
However, not everyone has an oven big enough to bake a batch of cookies. This is where the toaster oven comes in handy!
But What if you want to make a batch of cookies, but you’re short on time?
Don’t worry, because you can still make delicious chocolate chip cookies in a toaster oven.
All you need is a toaster oven and a few simple ingredients.
The great thing about using a toaster oven is that it heats up quickly, so your cookies will be ready in no time!
And since toaster ovens are small, they’re perfect for making a small batch of cookies.
You can toast bread or bagels in it, but you can also bake cookies.
We will be baking chocolate chip cookies in a toaster oven in this recipe.
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies Baked in a Toaster Oven?
Chocolate Chip Cookies Baked in a Toaster Oven recipe is simple and easy to follow. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- 2 tbsp sugar granulated
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup flour all-purpose
- 2 tbsp flour all-purpose
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup walnuts chopped, optional
- ln, a large bowl, cream butter, and both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to egg mixture along with chocolate chips and walnuts if using.
- Stir until ingredients are well mixed. If the mixture is very soft, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Drop 6 mounds of dough in 1 tbsp (15 mL) measures onto a parchment-lined or lightly greased oven pan.
- Bake on an inverted bottom rack in preheated 350 °F (180 °С) toaster oven for 9 to 11 minutes, or until lightly browned but still slightly soft in the center.
- Turn pan halfway through baking time. Let cool on pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a rack.
- Refrigerate or freeze the remaining dough or continue to bake batches until all dough is used.
- Now, you can enjoy warm, fresh chocolate chip cookies any time! I hope you enjoyed this recipe. Happy baking!
- If the dough is too soft to handle, refrigerate it for 20 minutes before baking. This will help make the cookies more firm.
- If you want to make smaller cookies, use a 1 tbsp (15 mL) measure instead of a ¼ cup (60 mL) measure.
- For a more decadent cookie, add ½ cup (120 mL) of chocolate chips instead of ¾ cup (180 mL).
- If you don’t have brown sugar.
- If you don’t have semisweet chocolate chips, you can use milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
- If you want to add a crunch to your cookies, try adding chopped nuts such as walnuts or pecans.
Cooling Tip: If you want to cool your cookies quickly, place them on a wire rack upside down. This will help the bottom of the cookies cool faster.
Reheating Tip: If you want to warm your cookies, place them on a plate and microwave for 10-15 seconds.
How to Store Chocolate Chip Cookies Baked?
While you might be tempted to leave your chocolate chip cookies out on the counter to enjoy their warm, just-baked goodness, it’s best to store them in an airtight container.
This will help keep them fresh and prevent them from drying out.
If you have a lot of cookies, you can layer them in the container with wax paper in between the layers.
You can also freeze them for up to three months.
Just be sure to thaw them out before enjoying!
You can either store your cookies at room temperature or in the fridge.
Room temperature will keep them fresh for about two days, while the fridge will extend their life to five days.
So, now you know how to store your chocolate chip cookies in different ways so that you can enjoy them for longer!
Nutrition Facts of Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
The chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is full of deliciousness but with some calories.
If you are looking for a nutritious snack, you might want to reconsider this recipe.
However, if you are looking for a treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth, look no further!
Here are the nutrition facts of Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Calories: 460kcal
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Protein: 8g
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 467mg
- Potassium: 313mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 33g
- Vitamin A: 101IU
- Calcium: 69mg
- Iron: 4mg
Thus, these are the nutrition facts of Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can see that it is high in calories, fat, and sugar.
However, it also contains some protein and fiber. If you are looking for a healthier option, you might want to consider another recipe.
Health Benefits for Chocolate Chip Cookies Baked
When I was younger, my mom always baked chocolate chip cookies.
Not only were they delicious, but she would always tell me that the cookies were good for my health.
I never really understood what she meant until now. After doing some research, I have found many health benefits to eating chocolate chip cookies.
- For starters, chocolate chip cookies are a good source of antioxidants. Antioxidants are essential because they help to protect your cells from damage. They also help improve your overall health by reducing inflammation and improving blood sugar levels.
- Another benefit of chocolate chip cookies is that they can help improve your mood. This is because the chocolate in the cookies helps to release serotonin, which is known as the happy hormone. Serotonin is responsible for regulating your mood and can help to improve your overall mood when it is released.
- Finally, chocolate chip cookies are a good source of fiber. Fiber is essential because it helps to keep your digestive system healthy. It can also help to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce cholesterol levels.
So, next time you are feeling down or need a quick pick-me-up, reach for a chocolate chip cookie. You may just find that it does more for your health than possible.
What to serve with Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies?
People often ask me what to serve with my delicious chocolate chip cookies. There are many options, but here are a few of my favorites:
- A cold glass of milk:
The classic pairing for chocolate chip cookies. It’s a classic for a reason! It helps to bring out the chocolate flavor in the cookies, and it’s just so dang delicious.
- A cup of coffee or tea:
Another excellent option for bringing out the chocolate flavor in the cookies. This is also a great pairing if you like your cookies on the sweeter side.
- A scoop of ice cream:
This is one of my personal favorites. The ice cream helps balance out the sweetness of the cookies, and it’s just a fun and tasty treat!
- Vanilla ice cream:
A must-have for any chocolate chip cookie lover. The ice cream will add a delicious richness to the cookies.
- Whipped cream:
A light and airy topping that goes great with chocolate chip cookies. It’s a great way to add a little bit of sweetness without going overboard.
- A slice of pie:
Apple, cherry, or pumpkin pie are all delicious choices alongside chocolate chip cookies.
- A piece of cake:
Any cake flavor goes great with chocolate chip cookies, from chocolate to vanilla.
Thus, it is a great dessert option for when you have guests over.
There are many other delicious options you could serve with chocolate chip cookies; these are just a few of my favorites.
No matter what you choose, I’m sure that you and your guests will enjoy it!
These chocolate chip cookies were delicious! I was thrilled with how they turned out, and they tasted just like regular chocolate chip cookies.
If you’re looking for an easy way to make chocolate chip cookies, I recommend trying this recipe in a toaster oven – it’s much faster than using the oven or microwave.
Thanks for reading, and check back soon for more recipes!
How do you preheat a toaster oven?
First, find the right setting on your toaster oven. If you’re unsure, start with a lower setting and increase it until it’s right.
Place whatever you’re cooking on the wire rack in the toaster oven, and then preheat for the recommended time. Enjoy your perfectly cooked meal!
Can you put aluminum foil in a toaster oven?
The answer to this question is yes; you can put aluminum foil in a toaster oven. However, you should be careful when doing so, as the aluminum foil can cause a fire.
So, if you do decide to use aluminum foil in your toaster oven, make sure it is well-covered and does not come into contact with any open flames.
Thanks for reading!
Can you make Pillsbury cookies in a toaster oven?
In a word, yes! You can easily make Pillsbury cookies in your toaster oven.
Simply follow the recipe on the package, and you’ll be able to enjoy fresh, delicious cookies in no time.
Using your toaster oven is a great way to save energy and heat your kitchen less.
So why not give it a try?
You may just love the results!
Chocolate Chip Cookies Baked in a Toaster Oven
- ln a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- ln a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to egg mixture along with chocolate chips and walnuts, if using. Stir until ingredients are well mixed. If mixture is very soft, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Drop 6 mounds of dough in 1 tbsp (15 mL) measures onto parchment-lined or lightly greased oven pan.
- Bake on inverted bottom rack in preheated 350 °F (180 °С) toaster oven for 9 to 11 minutes, or until lightly browned but still slightly soft in the center. Turn pan halfway through baking time. Let cool on pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a rack. Refrigerate or freeze remaining dough or continue to bake batches until all dough is used.