Don’t you love those full of flavor ranch burgers?
The ones that make your taste buds jump for joy?
Well, this ranch beef burger recipe is just that!
It’s made in a toaster oven, so it’s quick and easy to make.
You don’t need a grill to make burgers.
You can substitute ground chicken or turkey for beef. You will need a toaster oven to prepare this.
This recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight meal or entertaining guests.
The ranch flavor comes from a simple ranch seasoning mix that you can easily find in the spice aisle at your local grocery store.
For the burger patties, I like to use 80/20 ground beef.
This has a little bit of fat in it which helps to keep the burgers moist and juicy.
You could also use ground turkey or chicken if you prefer.
I like to serve my ranch burgers on a toasted bun with all the fixings.
Lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onions are all great options.
And of course, don’t forget the ketchup and mustard!
You can recreate your favorite fast-food burger right at home with this ranch beef burger recipe.
So, what are you waiting for?
How to Make Ranch Beef Burger from a Toaster Oven?
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to making a ranch beef burger from a toaster oven in just minutes and sure to become a fall favorite.
What you’ll Need:
- 1 lb ground beef extra-lean or lean
- ¼ cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp mustard Dijon or prepared
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 4 hamburger or kaiser rolls split
- In a large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, egg, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Shape into four 4-inch (10 cm) flattish patties.
- Place patties on parchment- or foil-lined oven pan. (Bring parchment paper or foil up the sides of the pan, but not hanging over the sides.
- This protects the pan and makes for easy cleanup.)
- Bake in preheated 375 °F (190 °C) toaster oven for 25 to 28 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink inside.
- Serve on your favorite rolls.
This Ranch Beef Burger recipe will make any occasion special.
It’s rich, flavorful, and easy to make.
So, what are you waiting for?
Try it tonight!
Ranch Beef Burger Recipe
Course: Main Course
Preparation time: 05 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Calories: 454 kcal
How to Store Ranch Beef Burger from a Toaster Oven?
It would be a tragedy to have a delectable Ranch Beef Burger go rancid before you can eat it.
If you want to keep the Burger for a few days, as the process of losing flavor and texture is unavoidable, there are certain things you can do to minimize the loss.
- After cooling, store the Burger in an airtight container in the fridge. If you want to freeze it, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or foil and place it in a freezer-safe bag. It will last for 2-3 months.
- When you’re ready to eat it, let it thaw in the fridge overnight or on the counter for a few hours. Reheat in the toaster oven at a low temperature.
- Alternatively, you can freeze the patties before cooking. This is an excellent option if you only want to cook a couple at a time. Just place them on a baking sheet and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Then, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag. When you’re ready to cook them, let them thaw overnight in the fridge or on the counter for a few hours. Then, cook as directed.
Nutrition Facts of Ranch Beef Burger from a Toaster Oven
Ranch Beef Burger from a Toaster Oven recipe is full of delicious goodness, which is reflected in the nutrition facts.
Here’s why it’s a whole lot better for you than a fast-food burger.
Ranch Beef Burger from a Toaster Oven recipe contains;
- Calories: 454kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 26g
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Sodium: 726mg
- Potassium: 405mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Vitamin A: 74IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 115mg
- Iron: 4mg
Health Benefits of Ranch Beef Burger from a Toaster Oven
While I’ve always been a fan of Ranch Beef Burger, it turns out that there’s much more to this humble food than meets the eye.
Not only is it delicious, but it also has some impressive health benefits.
Here are the health benefits of this classic American burger:
1. It’s a good source of protein.
A single Ranch Beef Burger patty contains around 28 grams of protein, making it a great option if you’re looking to up your protein intake.
This is especially important for athletes and bodybuilders, who need to consume more protein than the average person in order to support their muscle growth and recovery.
2. It’s low in calories.
A typical Ranch Beef Burger patty contains just 215 calories, making it a great choice if you’re watching your weight.
In fact, you could eat two of them and only consume 430 calories – which is still relatively low compared to most burgers on the market.
3. It’s rich in iron.
If you’re looking to boost your iron intake, then look no further than the Ranch Beef Burger.
A single patty contains around 4mg of iron, around 22% of the recommended daily intake for adults.
4. It’s a good source of B vitamins.
The Ranch Beef Burger is also rich in B vitamins, essential for energy production, metabolism, and cell growth.
5. It’s low in saturated fat.
Compared to other burgers, the Ranch Beef Burger has a relatively low saturated fat content.
This means that it’s a healthier option overall, and it’s less likely to cause problems such as high cholesterol and heart disease.
Simply put, Ranch Beef Burger is a nutritional powerhouse.
So next time you’re in the mood for a burger, don’t hesitate to reach for the ranch dressing.
You’ll be glad you did!
How to Make Ranch Beef Burger More Delicious?
Ranch Beef Burger is more delicious than most burgers, but there are ways to make it even more crave-worthy.
Here are a few tips:
1. Use fresh herbs.
Adding fresh herbs such as parsley, thyme, and rosemary will give your Ranch Beef Burger an extra flavor boost.
2. Add some cheese.
Adding shredded cheese to your burger will make it even more delicious.
Cheddar, Swiss, and provolone are all great options.
3. Use a quality bun.
Using a quality bun such as a brioche or a ciabatta will make your burger taste even better.
4. Grill your burger.
Grilling your burger will give it a delicious charred flavor.
5. Add a slice of bacon.
Adding a slice of bacon will take your burger to the next level.
6. Use quality beef.
Using quality beef is the key to a delicious burger.
Look for ground beef that’s 80/20 or 85/15 in terms of fat content.
7. Season your burger.
Seasoning your burger with salt, pepper, and other spices will give it more flavor.
8. Add some vegetables.
Adding chopped vegetables, such as onions, tomatoes, and lettuce, will give your burger some extra nutritional value.
9. Try a different sauce.
Some delicious sauces to try with your Ranch Beef Burger include barbecue sauce, honey mustard sauce, and ranch dressing.
10. Add a fried egg.
Adding a fried egg will make your burger even more decadent and delicious.
There are endless ways to make Ranch Beef Burger even more delicious.
With these tips, you’ll be able to create a burger that’s perfect for your taste buds.
The Ranch Beef Burger from a Toaster Oven recipe is not only delicious, but it has impressive health benefits.
It has a beautiful texture, is low in calories, and packed with nutrients.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious burger recipe, look no further than the Ranch Beef Burger from a Toaster Oven.
Can you make a burger in a toaster oven?
Making a burger in a toaster oven is possible, but there are some things you need to keep in mind.
First, you will need to use a thinner patty for cooking all the way through.
Second, you will need to oversee the cooking time not to overcook the burger and become dry.
Finally, you may want to put the cheese on top of the burger towards the end of cooking so that it does not melt and run all over the place.
You can make a delicious burger in a toaster oven if you follow these tips!
What temperature do you cook hamburgers in a toaster oven?
For most toaster ovens, the recommended cooking temperature for hamburgers is 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
However, cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the burger patties.
For example, if you are cooking 1-inch thick burger patties, they should be cooked for about 10 minutes.
If your burger patties are thinner, they will likely only need to be cooked for 8 minutes.
Be sure to check on your hamburgers frequently to ensure that they are cooking to your desired level of doneness.
How do you cook burgers in a convection toaster oven?
If you want to cook burgers in a convection toaster oven, there are a few things that you will need to do.
First, preheat the oven to the correct temperature.
Second, place the burgers on the wire rack that came with the oven.
Make sure that the burgers are not touching each other.
Third, cook the burgers for the correct amount of time.
How do you make ranch burgers?
Ranch burgers are a fantastic alternative to traditional hamburgers.
They are easy to make and taste great.
Here is how you can make ranch burgers:
1. Start by mixing ground beef, ranch dressing, and some diced onions.
2. Shape the mixture into patties and grill them over medium heat until they are cooked through.
3. Serve the burgers with favorite toppings, such as cheese, bacon, and tomatoes.
Ranch burgers are a great way to enjoy a delicious burger while getting added flavor from the ranch dressing.
They are perfect for a summer cookout or party.
Give them a try today!
Mushrooms and Onions
Combine 1 thinly sliced onion, 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sliced mushrooms, and 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil.
Arrange around burger patties on the pan, stirring once during baking.
Peppers and Onions
Combine 1/2 cup (125 mL) each diced red bell pepper and diced red onion.
Spoon over burger patties during the last 5 minutes of baking.
Top each burger patty with a slice of your favorite cheese, such as Cheddar, Monterey
Jack or even crumbled blue cheese, during the last 3 minutes of baking.
Avocado, Tomato and Lettuce
Top each burger patty with avocado slices, tomato slices, and lettuce leaves before serving.
Ranch Beef Burger from a Toaster Oven
- In a large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, egg, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into four 4-inch (10 cm) flattish patties.
- Place patties on parchment- or foil-lined oven pan. (Bring parchment paper or foil up the sides of the pan, but not hanging over the sides. This protects the pan and makes for easy cleanup.)
- Bake in preheated 375 °F (190 °C) toaster oven for 25 to 28 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink inside. Serve on your favorite rolls.