You will need a toaster oven.
Pickled Sausage with Peppers and Onion from a Toaster Oven
- Cook sausages over medium heat. Leave to cool.
- Cut the sausages into small pieces.
- Add the sausage, garlic cloves, onion, peppers, bay leaves and peppercorn into a sterilized pickling jar.
- Mix water, white vinegar, salt, and sugar in a saucepan and over medium-high heat bring to a boil.
- Pour the mixture, while it is still hot, over the sausage mix and seal the jug. Store in refrigerator for couple of days before using.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!