This colorful vegetable combination is very easy to prepare. If I have any leftovers, I include them in a salad for lunch. Baby potatoes can be replaced with sweet potatoes, cut in 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces. Serve with cold roast chicken, cold ham, or deli meats. You will need a toaster oven.
Mixed Veggies Roasted in a Toaster Oven
- 8 oz baby potatoes halved (quartered if largish)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 small zucchini halved lengthwise and cut in ½-inch (1 cm) pieces
- ½ red bell pepper seeded and cut in ½-inch (1 cm) pieces
- 8 oz thin asparagus tough ends removed, cut in 2-inch (5 cm) lengths
- 4 oz green beans trimmed and halved crosswise
- Arrange potatoes on parchment- or foil-lined oven pan. Add oil, salt and pepper, toss and turn potatoes to coat with oil, then arrange in a single layer. Roast in preheated 425 °F (220 °С) toaster oven for 12 minutes.
- Add zucchini, red pepper, asparagus and green beans to oven pan. Toss to coat all vegetables with oil. Roast for 15 to 18 minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.
Want a free sample of my latest toaster oven recipe eBook?
Subscribe to get a few pages ❤️