Chances are, you’ve never heard of heating peanut butter in a microwave before.
If you have, it was in some article about the dangers of microwave cooking.
But don’t worry, this recipe is 100% safe to make because we are not using a kitchen appliance for any part of it!
The only ingredients needed for this dish are peanut butter and sugar.
When it comes to microwaves, there are a lot of misconceptions.
Some people believe that microwaves cause cancer, while others think that they can only be used to heat up food.
The truth is, microwaves are safe to use and can actually be used to cook food.
However, there are some safety precautions that you should take when using microwaves.
One of the biggest dangers of microwave cooking is that it can create hot spots in food.
Hot spots are areas of the food that are much hotter than the rest of the dish.
This can happen if the food is not cooked evenly.
Microwave cooking can also cause food to lose some of its nutrients.
This is because microwaves cause the food to cook faster, which can lead to the loss of some vitamins and minerals.
Microwave cooking is a safe and easy way to cook food.
Just make sure to follow these safety tips to avoid any accidents.
If you’re going to put them away, there’s a different recipe.
Here you go.
1. Line an 8-in. square baking pan with foil; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, peanut butter, milk, and vanilla over low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Cook and stir until mixture reaches 234° (soft-ball stage). Remove from the heat; beat until thickened and no longer glossy.
3. Quickly pour into prepared pan; spread evenly. Cool completely on a wire rack. Using foil, lift fudge out of the pan. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
But, Are they Healthy?
Sure, peanut butter fudge is high in sugar and calories, but it also contains a host of nutrients that can benefit your health.
Peanut butter is a good source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, and it’s also a good source of fiber and vitamins.
Other Peanut Butter Recipes
When it comes to finding a tasty and nutritious snack, peanut butter fudge is a great option.
Peanut butter is not only delicious but also packed with healthy fats, proteins, and vitamins that can benefit your body in a number of ways.
For one, the healthy fats in peanut butter can help to improve your cardiovascular health by lower bad cholesterol levels and to increase good cholesterol levels.
Additionally, the protein in peanut butter can help to build and repair muscles, while vitamins and minerals can boost your immune system and keep your bones strong.
Here are the main reasons why eating peanut butter fudge is healthy:
One of the main reasons why peanut butter fudge is healthy is because peanut butter is high in healthy fats.
In particular, peanut butter contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are two types of healthy fats that can help to improve your cardiovascular health.
Another reason why peanut butter fudge is healthy is that peanut butter is a good source of protein.
Protein is essential for building and repairing muscles, and it can also help to boost your immune system.
Additionally, protein helps to keep you feeling full, which can be helpful if you’re trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
Peanut butter is also rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, magnesium, and potassium.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help to protect your cells from damage, while magnesium can help to keep your bones strong.
There are a lot of reasons to love peanut butter fudge.
It’s rich and creamy, it’s packed with protein, and it’s surprisingly healthy.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious snack, peanut butter fudge is a great option.
The bottom line is that eating peanut butter fudge in moderation can be part of a healthy diet.
Just be sure to choose a brand that doesn’t contain too much sugar or saturated fat. What are your favorite ways to enjoy peanut butter fudge?
Let us know in the comments below!
Once your family takes a bite of this divine dessert, they’ll be hooked!
As semble it the day before serving to give the flavors time to meld.
But, how To Store Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge?
There are 3 main ways to store your fudge: in the fridge, at room temperature, or in the freezer.
If you’re planning to eat your fudge within 2 weeks, then storing it in the fridge is perfectly fine.
Just make sure to wrap it tightly in cling film or aluminum foil so that it doesn’t dry out.
For longer storage, place your fudge in an airtight container and keep it at room temperature; it should be good for up to 1 month.
Or, if you want to keep your fudge for even longer, pop it in the freezer, where it will stay fresh for up to 6 months.
To thaw frozen fudge, simply leave it at room temperature until soft enough to cut.
So, there you have it!
Whether you prefer your fudge chilled or at room temperature, it’s really up to you.
Just make sure to store it properly so that it stays fresh and delicious.
1. Peanut butter is a source of monounsaturated fats, which can help to lower cholesterol levels.
2. Peanut butter is also a good source of protein and fiber.
3. One serving of peanut butter fudge contains approximately:
4. Peanut butter fudge is also a good source of vitamins and minerals, including:
5. Peanut butter fudge can be a part of a healthy diet, but it is essential to remember that it is high in calories and fat. If you are watching your weight, it is best to eat peanut butter fudge in moderation.
Well, if you’re looking for something to really compliment the flavors in this dish, why not try a nice glass of cold milk?
The chocolate and peanut butter will go swimmingly with the milk, and it’ll help cool down the fudge so you can enjoy it even more!
If you’re feeling adventurous, you could even add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Just be warned, this dish is vibrant and sweet, so take it easy!
If you are still undecided, you can also go for a more neutral approach and serve the Peanut Butter Fudge Dish with some fresh fruit.
This will help to offset the sweetness of the dish and make it a little healthier too.
Here are some of my favorite dish and fruit combinations:
As you can see, there are many different ways that you can enjoy your Peanut Butter Fudge Dish.
So, don’t be afraid to experiment and find the perfect combination for you!
Serve it with milk, ice cream, fruit, or anything else that you think would taste good.
The most important thing is to enjoy it!
Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 microwave
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.The first step is to mix the peanut butter and sugar together in a bowl. You want to make sure that the sugar is completely dissolved in the peanut butter, so use a whisk or an electric mixer if you have one.
- 2.Once the mixture is smooth, pour it into a microwave-safe dish and microwave for about 90 seconds.
- 3.After the time is up, take the dish out of the microwave and stir the fudge until it is smooth. If there are any lumps, you can put them back in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- 4.Once the fudge is smooth, pour it into a container or mold and let it cool completely before serving.
- 5.This fudge is best served at room temperature, so if you make it ahead of time, be sure to take it out of the fridge about an hour before you want to serve it.