These are unbelievable! Best pork chops I had in years. Air frying them makes them crispy on the outside but juicy on the inside, plus, they are much healthier than stovetop!
If you want to make this even easier, just rub the pork chops with olive oil and coat them with a mix of garlic powder, onion powder, and grated Parmesan cheese.
Tips for Air Frying Breaded Pork Chops
- Preheat the air fryer for a few minutes. Or instead, add a few minutes to the cooking timer.
- Depending on the thickness of the pork chops, cooking can vary from 8-20 minutes.
- Get creative with spices to find the perfect combination for you. Add chili powder to spice it up or chopped herbs to add freshness.
- The perfect crunchy taste comes from the panko bread crumbs and from flipping the chops halfway through cooking, which also ensures even crispiness.
- Store the air-fried pork chops in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can stay fresh for up to 4 days. You just need to reheat them.
Easy Breaded Pork Chops in an Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F (200°C) for 10-12 minutes. Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Season the meat generously with salt and ground pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine panko bread crumbs with the Parmesan cheese. Add in the garlic powder and sweet paprika and mix well.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg.
- Dip the pork chops into the egg first and then into the bread crumb mixture. Coat well on both sides by pressing the meat into the mixture. Shake off any excess.
- Place pork chops in the air fryer basket and spray with the cooking spray on the top side. After 5-6 minutes turn them over and spray again. Cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve warm with air fried potatoes and a fresh salad.