You can skip the seasoning if you want!
Tips to Have the Best Popcorn in Air Fryer
- Always preheat the air fryer for a few minutes before adding in the kernels. This way they will pop quickly and evenly.
- Place aluminum foil only on the bottom of the basket and roll up the edges so that the air can circulate.
- The amount of corn you are using will depend on your air fryer size.
- Remember to spread out kernels in a single layer. Otherwise, they will not pop evenly and you will end up with lots of burned or unpopped corn.
- Avocado oil adds a creamy texture to the popcorn and it is a great healthy choice for this recipe. You can also use coconut oil for a healthier version.
Coconut Curry Air Fryer Popcorn
A delicious version of regular popcorn.
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 tbsp coconut unsweetened shredded
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to400º F (200 º C).
- Line the air fryer basketbottom with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Add in kernels andspread them around in a single layer.
- Spray the kernels with avocado oil.
- Cook for 6-8 minutesor until you don’t hear popping anymore.
- Prepare the seasoning: in asmall bowl combine coconut, curry powder and salt.
- Remove the popcorn from the air fryer. Sprinkle with coconut curry seasoning and toss to coat. Enjoy!
Calories: 98kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 3gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1166mgPotassium: 90mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 10IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!