Latest posts by Grace (see all)
- Subway Sauces Recipes You Can Try At Home - June 2, 2022
- Slow Cooker Potatoes Recipe - June 2, 2022
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Fillets No Breading - June 2, 2022
This is a somewhat exotic take on popcorn in an air fryer (or air fryer and toaster oven combo).
You can skip the seasoning if you want!
Tips to Have the Best Popcorn in Air Fryer
- Always preheat the air fryer for a few minutes before adding in the kernels. This way they will pop quickly and evenly.
- Place aluminum foil only on the bottom of the basket and roll up the edges so that the air can circulate.
- The amount of corn you are using will depend on your air fryer size.
- Remember to spread out kernels in a single layer. Otherwise, they will not pop evenly and you will end up with lots of burned or unpopped corn.
- Avocado oil adds a creamy texture to the popcorn and it is a great healthy choice for this recipe. You can also use coconut oil for a healthier version.
Coconut Curry Air Fryer Popcorn
A delicious version of regular popcorn.
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 tbsp coconut unsweetened shredded
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to400º F (200 º C).
- Line the air fryer basketbottom with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Add in kernels andspread them around in a single layer.
- Spray the kernels with avocado oil.
- Cook for 6-8 minutesor until you don’t hear popping anymore.
- Prepare the seasoning: in asmall bowl combine coconut, curry powder and salt.
- Remove the popcorn from the air fryer. Sprinkle with coconut curry seasoning and toss to coat. Enjoy!
Calories: 98kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 3gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1166mgPotassium: 90mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 10IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!