Latest posts by Grace (see all)
- Subway Sauces Recipes You Can Try At Home - June 2, 2022
- Slow Cooker Potatoes Recipe - June 2, 2022
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Fillets No Breading - June 2, 2022
This is a great snack that’s easy and quick to prepare. The air fryer makes it much healthier!
- Spread corn dogs in a single layer to ensure evenly cooked and crispy dogs
- I recommend adding parchment paper to the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Check on the corn dogs midway through cooking, because cooking time can vary depending on the amount of batter and hot dog size.
- Preheat your air fryer to allow evenly cooked corn dogs.
- Ketchup and mustard are the classic combinations to go with the delicious corn dogs. They will taste even better dipped in homemade barbecue and sweet chili dips. Try out and find your ideal mix!
Mini Air Fryed Corn Dogs
This is a great snack that's easy and quick to prepare. The air fryer makes it much healthier!
- 4 hot dogs
- 8 skewers or popsicle sticks
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- cooking oil
- In a large bowl mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl beat the egg. Add in buttermilk and combine.
- Add the egg and buttermilk mixture to the large bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a tall drinking glass. Fill the glass almost full, but not too full, so that you have enough room to dip in the hot dogs.
- Dry hot dogs completely and then cut each one in half.
- Insert skewer into each piece of hot dog.
- Dip each hot dog into the batter and coat completely.
- Place corn dogs in the air fryer preheated to 400º F (200 º C). Spray with cooking oil and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer basket and serve!
Calories: 290kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 11gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 835mgPotassium: 225mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 134IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 249mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!