These breakfast ideas are perfect for anyone who hates waking up to find eggs in the kitchen.
Eggs aren’t only delicious, but they’re also high in protein and good for you.
And I say “good for you” because these breakfast ideas are sure to keep you going until lunch.
What better way is there to start the day than with a tasty and healthy pancake?
It’s a quick and easy breakfast that won’t take much of your time.
Plus, it’s surprisingly filling.
Whether it’s pancakes or tacos, there are so many reasons why breakfast is important!
So don’t forget to make it memorable!
1. Eggless Pancakes
Using half a cup of oil and baking it in the microwave will make these eggless pancakes incredibly fluffy.
For that extra oomph, you’ll need some flavored buttermilk (like blueberry or vanilla) to help bind all those yolks together.
However, don’t forget to add a splash of water so that it bubbles up when you add your batter.
2. Easy Breakfast Recipes without Eggs
I think it’s important to start off the list with something that’s kind of a staple in our home.
Eggs are so versatile, and they can make or break any meal.
This recipe is full of protein, fiber, and vitamins and minerals. It’s also super easy to make!
You can easily throw this together in a pinch when you need a quick breakfast on your hands.
3. Breakfast Tacos Without Eggs
I’m all about breakfast tacos, but if you’re not, these are the next best thing.
They have all the flavors of a classic taco without the hassle!
The hardest part will be deciding which ingredients go into the meat and cheese combination.
But once you do that, I promise it won’t take long for your family to gobble up their fill.
4. Keto Breakfast Recipes Without Eggs
Eggs are a breakfast staple here in the United States, and we all love that yolk-heavy comfort food.
But if you’re trying to lose weight or keep your body keto-friendly, it’s time to switch things up.
With these delicious eggless recipes, you can still have eggs for breakfast without sacrificing flavor.
These five eggless breakfasts will leave you with happy tummy after an eventful day.
Start your morning right with one of these tasty treats!
5. Egg Free & High Protein Breakfast
I’m here to tell you that breakfast can be the most important meal of your day.
So, I have no qualms about recommending this delicious egg-free and high protein recipe.
It takes only 10 minutes to create a hearty and filling bowl of goodness.
It’s packed with nutrients and flavor!
The best part is that it’s naturally egg-free, so you won’t need to sacrifice any quality ingredients.
6. Eggless Waffles
Eggless waffles are the perfect way to start your day.
Loaded with bananas, protein-rich eggs, and a crispy pancake base, they’re healthy, easy, and delicious.
You’ll need a waffle iron for these babies, but if you have an eggless waffle maker like this one from Cuisinart, you can whip them up in no time!
7. Eggless Breakfast Casserole
The secret to getting this eggless breakfast casserole finished in time is to bake the potatoes first, as they need at least 15 minutes under a hot grill.
You’ll need to use organic baked potatoes for this recipe.
This is because they are naturally spongy and will hold up nicely to the baking.
I like to serve mine with some chicken, but you can certainly eat them all by themselves.
8. Cheesy Eggless Breakfast Bake Recipe
This cheesy eggless breakfast bake is full of flavor.
It’s easy to make, and the ingredients are simple enough that you can make it for your family any time of day.
It has a layer of fluffy eggs with a handful of veggies, cheese, and herbs.
And when you add all that together, it creates an insanely delicious dish that will satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
9. Spinach, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
These are what the kids eat when they have to go on a diet.
They’re skinny and taste amazing.
The egg is scrambled with spinach and cheese, while the bread is thick and fluffy.
Don’t forget to add plenty of bacon and avocado for protein.
You can easily make these ahead of time if you want to, but no need to worry if you don’t want them all at once.
They bake in individual servings so that people can grab a bite as fast as possible.
It takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, including mixing up your ingredients in the morning!
10. Biscuits And Gravy Breakfast Casserole
Gravy is a fantastic addition to biscuits and cheese, but it’s tricky to make without making a mess.
So for this recipe, you’ll only need three ingredients: flour, water, and butter.
This dish also has onions and green peppers in the mix so that they can soften with the sausage and wet down the whole thing.
It’s both hearty and filling, so don’t be surprised if you can finish it all in one huge bowl!
11. Slow Cooker Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole
This slow cooker breakfast casserole is a hearty and comforting meal that can be made in a fraction of the time.
It’s packed with sausage, eggs, peppers, onions, and cheese.
The result is an incredibly flavorful dish that will satisfy your tastebuds while warming up your body.
Serve it for breakfast or as a late-night snack, and you won’t be disappointed!
12. Best Shakshuka Recipe
Shakshuka is a popular Israeli breakfast dish.
It’s very similar to eggs in the United States, though shakshuka has more veggies.
This recipe uses spinach, tomatoes, and onion.
You can use any vegetables you like as long as they all get cooked together.
It’s an easy way to add extra nutrition and color to your morning meal.
13. Breakfast Tomatoes
These are a fantastic way to start your day.
They’re a quick and easy tomato dish that’s great for any situation.
They’re loaded with fresh veggies, cheese, and tomatoes in a heavenly sauce.
They’re best served warm!
Pair them with scrambled eggs or make them into an omelet.
14. Farmers’ Market Overnight Breakfast Egg Casserolee
This recipe is another simple, no-fuss breakfast that’s sure to please.
You’ll use bacon and sausage for a delicious breakfast that tastes even better the next day.
The recipe calls for sour cream, but you can swap it out for Greek yogurt if you want it more tangy.
Best of all, this casserole will keep well in the fridge for up to 4 days!
15. Baked Eggs In Bread Bowls Recipe
I know I just said that the best baked eggs were the ones in a bowl, but this recipe is special.
It’s another breakfast staple in our house, and it’s always a hit.
The combination of soft, pillowy eggs and crispy bread makes for an insanely tasty meal no matter what time of day it is.
And you can make all kinds of different variations here.
From classic, runny yolks to lemon-poached eggs, go nuts!
16. French Baked Eggs in Oven
I love egg dishes, but if I had to pick just one for breakfast, it would be French baked eggs.
They taste so good that you won’t even realize a lot of effort went into preparing them.
The cooking time is only 15 minutes, and the eggs are done in under an hour.
No other dish comes close to their scrumptious flavor and texture combinations.
Even the most conservative cook can make these babies with ease.
17. Breakfast Twice Baked Potato
Baked potatoes are one of my all-time favorite breakfasts, but I can’t always afford to make a big batch.
That is exactly what this recipe will do for you. It takes just 30 minutes and uses only five ingredients!
It’s easy enough that you can make it during your lunch or dinner break.
However, it tastes so good at any time of the day.
18. Italian Egg Bake (Low Carb Breakfast)
No one will think this egg bake is low-carb when you serve it up!
It’s a low-carb breakfast that uses the same ingredients as your regular egg bake.
And it’s surprisingly delicious.
This recipe is packed with veggies, spinach, tomato sauce, and cheese.
It’s sure to satisfy all of your hunger cravings!
19. Egg And Veggie Breakfast Bowl
Another good option for a hearty breakfast is the egg and veggie bowl.
This one packs tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, eggs, and cheese into a quinoa casserole dish.
It’s served with a hash brown topping to make it even more filling.
The combination of colorful veggies and protein makes this bowl one-of-a-kind.
20. Breakfast Sliders
These breakfast sliders are a combination of bacon, eggs, sausage, and potatoes.
The filling can be either traditional or loaded to your heart’s content.
Pile on the melted cheese and top them off with some blueberries for dessert!
21. Keto Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast?
With this recipe, you can enjoy a keto-friendly breakfast pizza that’s full of protein and tastes like home.
Loaded with pepperoni and sausage, this is the perfect meal to serve to your family on the run.
It creates an irresistible combination of flavors that will leave everyone wanting more.
Don’t worry; it only takes 15 minutes to make.
So go ahead, get ready to start your day on a high note.
22. Bacon-Wrapped Eggs For Breakfast
I’m pretty sure you already know the bacon-wrapped eggs are a breakfast classic.
If not, why not whip them up for your next brunch?
The toasted bread is a fantastic vessel for this egg dish.
Make it extra special by pairing it with some crispy bacon and fresh lettuce.
It’s a gorgeous combination of flavors that will surely leave you wanting seconds.
23. Pancake Tacos With Cheese And Bacon
These are quick, easy, and more than worth the effort of making a batch.
With just a handful of ingredients and some time, you can make these delicious tacos.
It’s an easy way to get your family involved in breakfast!
The meat is infused with savory bacon and melted cheddar through the whole dish.
Serve this for breakfast or brunch with homemade salsa on the side.
24. Sausage-and-egg Breakfast Dumplings
These sausage-and-egg breakfast dumplings are the best way to start your day.
From the savory sausage filling to the fluffy dumplings, you’ll love every bite of these.
They’re hearty and chock full of flavor, but they’re also light enough for any time of day.
25. Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Casserole
Huevos rancheros might sound daunting to make, but it’s really not.
The key is in the ingredients.
There are no eggs in the recipe for this casserole, which means you don’t have to worry about scrambling them up beforehand.
Instead, just add them raw at the last minute and cook everything else.
So if you feel like something a little more filling than eggs for breakfast, go ahead and make this casserole.
You won’t be disappointed!
Cheesy Bacon Pancake Tacos Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 egg
- cooking spray
- 8 slices cheese
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 eggs whisked
- Salt and pepper
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
- Hot sauce
- To begin, preheat the oven to 375°F and prepare two baking sheets by lining one with aluminum foil and the other with parchment paper.
- To make the pancakes, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the buttermilk, melted butter, and egg until thoroughly combined.
- Heat a large griddle over medium-high heat and apply nonstick cooking spray once it’s hot.
- Working in batches, spoon ¼ cup of the batter onto the griddle to make a total of eight pancakes. Cook until the bottom is golden brown, which should take 2 to 3 minutes, then flip and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes on the other side. If the pancake appears too fluffy when you flip it, press it down a bit with a spatula to flatten it.
- Place the finished pancakes on the parchment-lined baking sheet and top each with a slice of cheese.
- To create the filling, put the bacon strips on the foil-lined baking sheet and bake until crisp, which should take approximately 15 to 17 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of cooking time, move the pancake baking sheet to the oven to warm the pancakes and melt the cheese.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and scramble for 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, break each piece of bacon in half and place the two halves on top of a pancake. Repeat with all the bacon and pancakes, then divide the scrambled eggs among the pancakes. If desired, garnish with scallions and hot sauce. Serve immediately.
- 25 Easy Cool Whip Recipes - February 24, 2023
- 25 Easy Chuck Steak Recipes - February 24, 2023
- 25 Simple Camping Breakfast Ideas - February 24, 2023