Are you looking for a new way to make fries?
Air fryers are the latest kitchen appliance trend, and they’re perfect for making crispy fries.
They use hot air instead of oil for cooking food, so it’s healthier than deep frying.
And with an air fryer, you can make everything from French fries to chicken wings in minutes!
Rally’s Frozen Fries are made using only potatoes and vegetable oil – no preservatives or artificial flavors.
You’ll love how easy these frozen fries are to prepare – pop them into your air fryer basket and wait about 10 minutes!
There is no need for messy pots or pans, just one simple step that makes delicious food fast.
– Rally’s frozen fries
– Air fryer
– Cooking oil spray
– Salt (optional)
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the frozen fries in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not too crowded (you may need to cook them in batches).
You don’t have to add any oil if you don’t want to, but I find that using a little cooking oil spray helps them get crispy.
3. Cook the fries for 18 minutes or golden brown and crispy.
4. Season with salt if desired. Serve hot!
Rally’s Frozen Fries can also be cooked in a conventional oven.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the fries for 20-25 minutes.
Now that you know how to make Rally’s Frozen Fries using an air fryer, you’ll never want to cook them any other way!
They’re perfect for a quick and easy snack or a side dish for your next meal.
So go ahead and give them a try – you won’t be disappointed!
1. Cut the potatoes into thin fries using a sharp knife or a mandoline slicer.
2. Soak the fries in cold water for about 30 minutes before cooking. This will help remove some of the starch and make them crispy.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F before adding the fries.
4. Cook the fries for about 15 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
5. Always preheat your air fryer before using it. Make sure the food is evenly coated with oil.
6. Cook food in small batches to ensure even cooking. Rotate the food halfway through cooking.
7. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket – leave some space between the fries.
8. Use cooking oil spray to help them get crispy.
Cooking frozen fries in an air fryer is a great way to make them quickly and easily.
The temperature you cook them at will depend on the air fryer brand that you have.
Follow the instructions that come with your air fryer to determine the best cooking temperature for your machine.
Generally, though, you’ll want to cook frozen fries at around 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Again, this will depend on the air fryer brand that you have.
Follow the instructions that came with your machine to determine the best cooking time for your fries.
In general, though, you’ll want to cook them for about 15-20 minutes.
That’s up to you.
Some people prefer the taste of baked fries, while others prefer the taste of air-fried fries.
Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference.
Baking and air frying frozen fries are great ways to cook them quickly and easily.
However, baking will usually produce a softer fry, while air frying will give you a crispy fry.
So it depends on what you’re looking for.
If you want a soft fry, baking is the way to go.
But if you’re after a crispy fry, then air frying is the way to go.
Many people are curious about how long to air fry frozen french fries.
The answer is that it depends on the brand of french fries, but in general, you should air fry them for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
However, be sure to check the package directions before you start cooking, as some brands may require a different cooking time.
That depends on the type of air fryer you have.
Some air fryers have a preheat function that cooks the food for a certain amount of time before frying.
If your air fryer doesn’t have this feature, most people recommend putting the fries in for 7-8 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
This will depend on the size of your air fryer.
You will only need one tablespoon of oil for a small air fryer.
For a larger air fryer, you may need up to 2 tablespoons of oil.
You can also use less or more oil if desired.
Simply adjust the amount accordingly.
Once you have added the oil, place the frozen french fries in the air fryer.
Be sure to spread them out in a single layer.
Set the air fryer to 390 degrees F and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
I’m sorry to hear that your chips aren’t crispy.
You can do a few things to help ensure your chips come out crisp.
First, make sure you are using enough oil.
The air fryer needs a layer of oil to create a crispy exterior.
Second, make sure your chips are evenly coated with oil.
If there are any dry spots, the chips will not be crisp.
Finally, make sure your air fryer is set to the correct temperature.
If it is not hot enough, the chips will not be crispy.
I hope this helps!
There you have it – everything you need to know about making crispy, delicious fries in your air fryer.
So what are you waiting for?
Make Rally’s Frozen Fries using Air Fryer
- 1 frozen fries
- 1 Cooking oil spray
- 1 Salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the frozen fries in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not too crowded (you may need to cook them in batches).
- Cook the fries for 18 minutes or golden brown and crispy.
- Season with salt if desired. Serve hot!