- Subway Sauces Recipes You Can Try At Home - June 2, 2022
- Slow Cooker Potatoes Recipe - June 2, 2022
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Fillets No Breading - June 2, 2022
Slow cooker baby back ribs are one of the most well-known and easy dishes to prepare.
If you are a ribs lover, then this slow cooker baby back ribs recipe is perfect for you.
It is so incredibly tender and flavourful that everyone loves it.
Baby Back ribs recipe is low maintenance and super easy recipe.
It is considered a perfect and great dinner to make for the family and kids.
It does not matter what season of the year it is; it is one of my favorite dishes that I love to make in the slow cooker.
All of my family members love this slow cooker Baby back ribs due to their super tender, flavorful, and succulent.
Unlike other recipes, it is considered the perfect recipe as it falls off the bone beautifully and melts in your mouth easily.
Due to easiness, you can make this recipe with your kids.
Let the kids mix the sauce while you rub the ribs.
Then just let your slow cooker do the rest of the work and serve this recipe in your dinner with brown rice and any others.
Let’s prepare this fantastic recipe step by step and make your dinner more special.
In this guide, I will explain all the methods to prepare this recipe in detail..
How to prepare slow cooker baby back ribs easily?
The Baby back ribs prepared in the slow cooker are tender and delectable.
These are seasoned with home beast dry rub and slow-cooked for almost 5 to 6 hours until tender or broiled with your much-loved BBQ sauce.
Preparation timing: 15 minutes
Cooking timing: 6 hours
Total timing: 6 hours 15 minutes
6-quart slow cooker
Note: Do not overcook; otherwise, it will fall apart too much, so 6 hours is sufficient to cook.
Which kind of ribs to utilize to make your dish.
There are mainly three kinds of ribs; you can use any type, but I recommended to use Baby Back ribs..
Baby Back ribs: It is also called pork loin back ribs, and these are curvier, leaner, and shorter as compared to another cut of ribs that is perfect for your slow cooker.
For example, a 4-pound rack cooks in 6.5 hours, but a 3-pound rack cooks in 6 hours..
Spare ribs: Spare ribs are very larger in size, so you have to cook them in an almost 7 to 8-quart slow cooker.
More so, spare ribs require more time in the slow cooker as compared to other types of ribs..
St. Louis style ribs: It is less meaty as compared to baby Back ribs and spare ribs, and it is fattier.
Also, it has larger bones, so you need to cook it in the big slow cooker and cook for an additional 1 to 2 hours, depending upon the size..
It contains B vitamins .
One serving of Baby Back ribs gives at least 10% of the daily value of vitamin B.
All the vitamins B help to metabolize food into the energy and also helps to protect your arteries.
They mainly convert the amino acid homocysteine into helpful amino acids, so baby Back ribs are very helpful for the body..
Support immune system.
Zinc and Selenium are both crucial for our immune system.
Zinc makes sure the regular growth of specialized immune cells, whereas selenium helps to initiate the immune response and also regulates inflammation.
Also, Selenium helps to create thyroid hormones and is an essential group of antioxidants.
Zinc also plays a significant role in the body that includes regulating cell development, synthesizing DNA, and creating the structure of proteins. .
The high-quality protein in Baby’s back ribs helps to create new muscles.
As we become older, we lose our muscle mass, which can lead to situations like sarcopenia.
So consuming high-quality protein that is discovered in baby back ribs is a part of a healthy lifestyle, and it can slow sarcopenia.
So it mainly helps to preserve your healthy muscle tissue and mass..
Boost muscle performance.
Baby Back ribs include the amino acid beta-alanine which helps your body to create a compound known as carnosine that is more significant for your muscle function.
Researches show that a high level of carnosine lowers fatigue and high the performance of muscles considerably..
Frequently asked questions.
What can you serve with the Baby Back ribs dish?.
You can serve a lot of items with your baby Back ribs; below are my top choices to go with Baby Back ribs..
Are spare ribs less healthy than Baby Back ribs?.
Many people consider that baby back ribs are healthier than spare ribs, and they consider baby Back ribs to be the most flavourful.
Spare ribs are big, meatier, and include more bones or fat; on the other hand, baby Back ribs are smaller, leanest, curved, and most tender..
It can conclude that baby Back ribs in the slow cooker are the most excellent method to make the ribs if you do not like to grill.
Baby Back ribs are beneficial for your body as they are an excellent source of iron, zinc, vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
So it makes your body hale and hearty and disease-free. I love to make this dish for my family as it provides lots of health benefits..
Moreover, if you make this dish with your kids, it provides lots of fun and has the best taste.
If you are a chicken lover, then you must try this dish for your dinner anytime.
It is easier to cook in the slow cooker, and all your family members love it so much. Happy cooking!
Let’s Cook Easy Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 3 pound rib
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sauce
- Firstly you have to remove the outer membrane from the backside of the ribs. On the bourne end of the ribs, run your knife throughout the outer membrane layer until your layer begins to loose or separate.
- Now carefully peel off the outer membrane all the way to the other side, and after that, pat dry ribs with the help of a paper towel.
- Now in a bowl, mix all the dry rub ingredients or evenly distribute and rub the seasoning all over the ribs.
- After it is done, place the ribs in your slow cooker and lined or curled up against the side of the pot. Now add garlic, onion, and water in the center and cover with the lid; make sure it is closed entirely.
- Then cook on low heat for almost 6 hours until your Baby’s back ribs are tender.
- Note: Do not overcook; otherwise, it will fall apart too much, so 6 hours is sufficient to cook.
- Now remove it from your slow cooker carefully and transfer it into the big sheet pan.
- If it is hard to get the cooked ribs out of your slow cooker, then cut them into 2 to 3 equivalent pieces. After that, lift the baby’s Back ribs from the bottom by utilizing a spatula.
- Brush your baby back ribs with your much-loved BBQ sauce. Now broil it for 2 to 4 minutes until it has caramelized.
- Now your dish is ready; if desired, serve it with some of your onions from the slow cooker and more sauce. Enjoy!