If you’re in DC, MD, or VA area, you can use US Appliance Repair if your oven is broken or malfunctioning.
They cover toaster oven-, as well as gas- and electric oven repairs, and they carry spare parts for a lot of models of major brands:
- GE Appliances
- Wolf appliances
- Speed Queen
I haven’t tried their service for commercial ovens but they can do that, too.
These are the problems that they have experience with:
- Ovens that will not start
- The temperature of the oven is inconsistent
- Things are not cooking properly
- The fan of the oven is working but there’s no heat
- The grill is working but the main oven is not working at all
- Ovens fan making noises
- Self-cleaning problems
- Control board failure
- Oven doors do not close fully
- Heating elements flickering
Call Oven Repairs
You can call them now:
- DC: 202-602-7775
- MD: 301-845-5255
- VA: 703-436-2905
Apply for Oven Repairs Online
No online applications that I know of right now, sorry.