A bright fresh pasta with basil, avocado, bacon, and parmesan cheese. Enjoy.
Basil Avocado Pasta
A bright fresh pasta with basil, avocado, bacon, and parmesan cheese.
- 8 ounces pasta cooked al dente (follow package instructions)
- 2 avocados diced
- ¼ cup basil leaves thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup parmesan shredded
- 3 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss to mix well.
- Chill until ready to serve, or serve immediately.
Calories: 546kcalCarbohydrates: 54gProtein: 15gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 258mgPotassium: 757mgFiber: 9gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 480IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 131mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!