- Subway Sauces Recipes You Can Try At Home - June 2, 2022
- Slow Cooker Potatoes Recipe - June 2, 2022
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Fillets No Breading - June 2, 2022
If you’re looking for a way to organize your kitchen a bit better, then one option is to look for a place for your microwave, toaster oven or other small countertop that wont’ take up precious counter space.
I already wrote about one option, which is to mount the oven on a rack on the wall, but sometimes you might not want that.
The choice is scarce, but after a bit of research I can recommend two options based on your preferences.
Countertop Microwave Stand
If you’re looking to organize your counter a bit without buying extra furniture, then this one is the clear choice.
You can adjust the width of the stand to accomodate most microwaves or toaster ovens save the largest ones.
The narrowest setup is 15.7″ and widest is 23.6″.
Of course, if you don’t have both a microwave and a toaster oven, you can fit anything on it, be it spices, toasters or anything else, and it looks pretty good.
The colors are black or white and it comes with hooks on the side to hang some extra stuff.
Standalone Microwave Stand
- Ample Storage Space: The kitchen bakers' rack has large storage space. The strong top-shelf can easily hold a microwave oven and other kitchen appliances. The 3-Tier+4-Tier shelf can store the...
- Multipurpose Kitchen Shelf: Mr. IRONSTONE's kitchen rack protects your health and provides safety. You can turn it into a kitchen storage space shelf, microwave stand, baker's rack, coffee bar, and...
- Solid & Durable: The kitchen rack is built from a high-quality P2 MDF vintage board and black metal frame, which offers a large weight-bearing capacity. Moreover, the "X" style design provides greater...
- Easy Assembly & Cleaning: You have to assemble the bakers' rack by yourself. All the necessary tools and instructions are included in the package. You can quickly put it together. With a wet cloth,...
- What Do You Get: A 3-year warranty, 24/7 after-sales customer support, A kitchen stand, Adjustable feet, Side hooks, Easy-to-follow instructions, A simple installation manual
This is by far the best-rated choice if you’re looking for a freestanding kitchen island.
It’s versatile and good-looking, with three color options that I’m sure will fit any kitchen.
It’s very easy to assemble and is pretty compact, so it will fit even the smallest kitchens (the dimensions are 35.5″ by 15.75″ by 52″).
The feet are adjustable and you get 10 hooks on the side and a slide-out tray.
But the biggest reason I chose this particular rack is because it has a designated fourth tier for your microwave.
It looks very good.
Plus, Mr. Ironstone is an established furniture brand.
Recommendation of food make by Best Microwave Stand
Acorn squash is a great alternative to your regular sides.
It’s healthy, delicious, and easy to make.
You can make this dish in the microwave in just minutes!
All you need is acorn squash, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
This is it, hope I was helpful!
Use Microwave to make Acorn Squash
- 1 Microwave Stand
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- First, wash the squash and cut it in half.
- Scoop out the seeds and discard them.
- Place the squash halves, cut side down, in a microwave-safe dish.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the dish.
- Microwave the squash on high for 5 minutes.
- Turn it over and microwave for 5 more minutes, or until it is soft.
- Once the squash is cooked, you can serve it as is or add toppings such as butter, brown sugar, or cinnamon.