Latest posts by Grace (see all)
- Subway Sauces Recipes You Can Try At Home - June 2, 2022
- Slow Cooker Potatoes Recipe - June 2, 2022
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Fillets No Breading - June 2, 2022
These come out fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Perfect for the air fryer! Try the sauce, or substitute or skip it.
Tips on Baking Potatoes in an Air Fryer
- Clean and dry potatoes well before cooking to remove all the dirt.
- Cooking time depends on the size of the potatoes. Try to pick similarly sized potatoes to prevent some from cooking faster than others.
- Use a knife or a fork to check if the potatoes are cooked. If the knife/fork goes through potatoes easily and potatoes are tender, they are done.
- Heavy cream makes all the difference in the chicken alfredo sauce. It gives the sauce a rich intense flavor.
- Taste the sauce before seasoning with salt. Chicken stock and Parmesan will already make the sauce taste salty, so be careful not to over-season it.
Air Fried Baked Potatoes With Chicken Alfredo Sauce
These come out crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Try the sauce or skip it.
For the Chicken Alfredo Sauce:
- 1 chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
For the Potatoes:
- 4 medium russet potatoes washed and dried
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Using a fork, poke a few holes in each potato. Rub them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes into the air fryer basket, leaving enough room between each one.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until tender at 400° F (200° C).
- While potatoes are being cooked, prepare the sauce. Start by heating 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a skillet over medium heat. Add in chicken strips and cook for about 10 minutes or until golden. Transfer chicken to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and minced garlic to the same skillet and saute for 2 minutes. Pour in chicken stock and deglaze the pan using a wooden spoon.
- Whisk in the cream and bring to a boil.
- Finally, add Parmesan and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper and leave on the stove.
- Remove potatoes from the air fryer and let cool.
- When potatoes are easy to handle, slice them lengthwise. Add a spoon of grated cheddar cheese into each potato and top with chicken alfedo sauce. Sprinkle with some more cheddar and serve!
Calories: 857kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 35gFat: 61gSaturated Fat: 27gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 166mgSodium: 1636mgPotassium: 1280mgFiber: 5gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1380IUVitamin C: 44mgCalcium: 575mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!